Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Anniversary

Before I met you I never knew what it was like;
To look at someone and smile for no reason.



Happy One Year

 It seems so fast that it's been a year,
Maybe cause we've enjoyed one another,
 And turned all my sadness into laughter.

"Thank you thank you thank you
thank you thank you thank you"

No matter how many thank you I've said,
Is never enough for all the food and movies we've shared and paid,
But whatever it is, I super love to be your date.

I can write a 10 page long essay and not mean a thing,
But I'd rather write a short message and show you everything,

Words can never describe how much you mean to me,
But I hope that this, we are meant to be
 I love you, I love you, I love you and am not afraid to show it anymore.

All the moments we've shared together,
I will truly cherish it forever.


evon

No comments: