Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Raised me up

Wisdom is Given by God, not Learned.
We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come,
As a result of getting something we don't have.
But rather of recognizing & appreciating what we do have.



First of all, I wanna thank my 청소년 목회자 and 목사님의 아내 for your support in my life. I have learned so much from both of you in the year 2010. I used to be disappointed to find that Christians are such hypocrites and that they can never live up to what they say but both you and Jinny have showed me how true christian have a choice to actually be who God wants them to be and never to use God's name in vain. You have showed me to love our enemies and our neighbours as ourselves. And to always blessed others even if it's a simple meal or movie, like how God have blessed us. You have showed me that money is not the most important thing in our lives but God and He will provide us with our every needs if we come before Him. Besides reading books telling us that God will take care of our relationships, your life story with Jinny have touched me tremendously. Giving me hope & peace that God do care about our significant other. Thank you for being an awesome role model and example to me as you are


Jing Ling, you are truly an angel to the people around you. I wanna thank you for being in most of the chapters of my 2010. When I decided to volunteer myself in church, you've opened both hands for me. Through tough times and fun times, you were there for me. You've taught me, molded me, showed me, loved me, took care of me like a big sister. You have given me encouragement, faith and hope when I looked down on myself. And your love and passion for the church have made me realize that mine have so much to build up too. Without realizing, you have truly impacted me with your personality and working together with you have been an experience that I will never forget, a priceless one


James Tan Shou En, make me my milo! Hahaha. Well, what do I have to say to you. You had been my slave, colleague, boss, milo maker and best friend for this 1 year. And boy can I say, it's been a crazy roller coaster ride. There were fun times, crazy times and times when we get so serious together with our work. But I just wanna say thank you for being my companion and a listening ear to me all these while. I could still remember that if it wasn't for you chatting with me through msn 1 year back when I was facing my most down moments, I would have never came back to Christ. You may not know, but you have showed me how selfless a person could be on the inside. That it is alright to sometimes pay the price just for Christ sake cause He had paid the highest price of all. You have always been good at giving all out to God despite how tired you are, or how many hours of sleep you had the day before. I never knew how you could do it, but you managed to pull it off. Since then, I never much dare to complain how tired I am cause I know you're even more tired than me haha. Well, you are an amazing person to me no matter how others may see you as


Gracie, it's been a long long long journey with you. How are you, love? :) Every year, we tell each other, " I've seen you grown so much. From physical, mental to spiritual. And I am very proud of you. " Well, every word I said there is true. We have seen each other grow so much and I am glad to say that it is you I have grown together with. You have showed me true friendship in Christ through thick and thin and encouraged me when I was tired and down. You are my tears when I cry and my pain when I fall, if you get what I mean haha. No one ever had so much of their tears on me before until I met you. Your non-judgemental heart towards me throughout the years, showing me that no one is ever perfect besides God. Thank you so much, for all these good memories. That no matter how busy or how far we may be apart next time, I know I have these memories to take me along with. I love you very much


Poh poh, hehe. Your presence around me & Gracie, (I can help her say on her behalf without her permission) have enlighten and brought smiles to our faces. Well, even though the days of us are not as long because you are always FLYING lol, but you are as important to me. So much laughter that you have brought along with you. Thank you so much, your love & caring towards me I could feel. You were there for me when you know I had so many things to do for youth camp. You were there for me when my tummy is grumbling haha. And I know, that every year will be a new and adventures one with you and Gracie. The 3 of us, we are like Powerpuff Girls lol. That was random, but I love you so much steel


Bff, oh gosh you sleepy head, slowly poke, more blur than peanut you! Haha >:) It's been 4 years yo. When I first saw you, you were skinny. Then we grew up together, you were skinny. And now that we've grown older, you are still skinny! Looool TEEHEE. Anyways, you are the awesomest shopping companion ever! I could shop with you all day and still want to shop haha. Thank you so much for going through thick and thin with me since high school days when everyone else is busy. You are always the one who would find time for me even though you're the busiest man in town. You are always the one reading my mind and knowing when I'm about to cry and not mention anything about it to others cause I never liked it. And you are always there to help me choose during my dilemma moments in shopping haha. I hope that as we grow older, our Bff-ship will maintain forever


Lao po even though our time spent together in the year 2010 is so little, I still love you every single bit. For your craziness, sarcastic little jokes, just plain laughing with me, window shopping or just yum cha-ing together. Being together in high school, we've been through alot. People backstabbing, hated, disagreed, fought. You hated all those. And for me, I just didn't like being updated about gossips or school news. From there, I guess we just bonded haha. Remember seeing each other cry in the girl's toilet, now to think of it is actually quite cute. Well, I don't exactly remember how we started being so close, but all I know is that I really love you loads! I wish you all the best in your STPM this year. Don't stress out too much ya? I know you'll do good


 Last but not least, boyfriend. You must be wondering why you're last again. Well I saved the best for last, I suppose :) Well, it's been a long ride with you this year, isn't it? A glimpse, and it's already gonna be our 2nd year together. I still remember the first time we set eyes on each other. It was a funny scene, but I loved it. It was then that you've saved me from my misery. Yes, it's cliche but very true. I never thought I could love someone so deeply again ever since my heart was shattered into pieces but you hold my hand and took me by surprise. You didn't bother knowing about my past because you always remind me that it only matters about our future. You didn't care how far apart we may live because it was the moment spent together that we appreciate most. No one could ever care so much about my studies, financial needs or even my spiritual walk with God until I met you. And no one could ever be so committed and grateful in my relationship as much as you do. Thank you so much for all the wonderful memories. You're my inspiration, my angel and I love you

Happy 22nd Birthday





evon

No comments: