Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hikes Up.



Okay, everyone's been talking about Broga Hills for a very very very very long time and since it was public holiday (the other day) so I've decided to ask the boyfriend to bring me for a hike, since I'm now swimming and gyming more often. Yes, trying to be as pumped up as the boyfriend hah if that's ever possible. And did I tell you that he is now my "personal trainer"? According to a man that we've met in the gym the other day pfffft I can gym alright. Just that the equipment needs to be a little more short-friendly if you get what I mean! Anyways, back to Broga Hills. They said it was easy, I took it too lightly. Waaaaay too lightly because it wasn't very hard, just not as easy as I mentally thought it would be.

Everyone knows that it's famous for it's sunrise but we were late so by the time we arrived around 8am, everyone was heading the opposite direction from us haha. So this is what we got 

 Looking down at the first peak from the second peak.

 Most people didn't make it to the third peak anyways. That's why they said it was easy, I suppose.


 There is a Rabbit Fun Park next to the parking area but I think I saw more goats. Weird

 We finished all 3 peaks in 2 hours. The first peak would definitely be the hardest for me because of it's steepness. I'm serious, I was so afraid I'd just fall out the hill if that's ever possible.

One of our meals after gyming. I never knew celery-cucumber juice would ever taste so good! I recommend O'Briens as an alternative option from Subway :)


Anyways, I've started uni if most of you didn't know and crap there's a lot of assignments when it's only the first month! Now I'm freaking myself out but yes, uni life is so much tougher when you're suppose to plan your schedules up yourself and study most of topics yourself. But I'm getting myself the latest Ipad3 from uni and I can't wait. Instagram, yes. Don't judge me, I'm a blackberry user :) Will update soon!





evon

No comments: