Wednesday, July 4, 2012

한국


Wow, it's been more than a month since I wrote in this blog. Time really passed by so quickly. Well, I've been busy with university application, Korea trip, work and more work. But recently, I've been picking up some DIY handiwork and accessories just because it seems pretty fun and interesting. I'll post up some pictures of them once I'm done with it. For now, I'm digging up my closet for clothes that I've never worn before or probably worn them once or twice because I'm planning to sell them off at really cheap prices. Do message me in my Facebook if you wanna know the website for it. The link for my Facebook page is one of the boxes on the right :) For now, I'll just show you some random pictures of my trip to Korea.




 The airport in Korea

 Our people

Yoido Full Gospel Church, biggest church in the world.





 New Life Youth was invited to sing to an audience of 20 to 30,000. Yes, you've got that right

 The stage

That's us alright. Spot me in Maroon :) 

The finale 

Yummy food

 The ice cream was so long and the weather was pretty hot for the Koreans that my ice cream melted. So the lady had to put my ice cream upside down to eat. 

 At the King's palace.

 At the borderline of North and South Korea. All the wishes and prayers of the people.

Last but not least, my shopping haul from Korea :)



Alright, that's it for now. Time to head off to work. More updates soon, I promise.





evon

No comments: