Monday, July 9, 2012

People. School. Carnival


Went to my high school carnival recently. I guess it was expected to be pathetic and all but what the heck. I was there to meet up with my old friends anyways. So I would say it wasn't too bad of a Sunday morning. Well, I'm just happy to see their faces again after 3 years being separated from our courses but it's not that I don't meet up with them once in a while like some anti-social freak. Ok, some pictures taken by Su Ann and re-edited by me :)

Mei Ki :) 

 Kah Chun (left), Darren Bff (right)

Su Ann (right) 

Some art gallery.

 Me sweating while holding my lunch boohoo.

Alright, 2 carnivals in one weekend is just too much for me. I was never a carnival person in the first place. Hot weather, crowded places and not-so-nice food. Hmmm doesn't sound so appealing after all. No more carnivals for the time being. Anyways, there's this event coming up in Kuala Lumpur and I really wanted to go so badly because XiaXue is gonna be there! Like I'm a really huge fan of hers, but the passes are so expensive *cries* But just wanted to post it up anyways :)


 Date:14th July 2012 (Saturday)
Time:8.00am - 7.00pm
Venue:Concorde Hotel, Kuala Lumpur 

Oh how I wish I could be there. It's a conference to learn about blogging, web-hosting and all those shizz. Alright, rushing off to work. Till next time! Toodles :)





evon

No comments: