Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year, New Resolutions.

Ok, so everyone's already done with theirs. Posted up on facebook, blogs, diaries and what not and I know I should have done this way earlier but better late than never! So 2012 has ended pretty quick as everyone have already said and honestly, it has! So here's a little recap for my year.

1. Had my first road trip to Melaka with the boyfriend.


2. Worked in Kumon for my 11th month now! Couldn't be more proud of myself :)
3. Close to 2 years since we had Colinboy in our lives.


4. Witness my cousin's wedding, the first from my generation.


5. Ramped my car up to a divider and got myself a disabled car.
6. Traveled to Korea with the youths and young adults.



7. Performed in front of 30,000 people in Korea.



8. Started studying again in KDU University after an 8 months break.
9. Finally met Jinnyboy, Reuben Kang and Joseph Germani all at the same party.


10. Climbed Broga Hills with the boyfriend.


11. Celebrated my Big 20.


12. Met Victor Kim, Andrew Garcia and JR Aquino live and got their signature! Big big thanks to the awesome BFFZZ for winning em tickets.


13. Not forgetting The Ming Thing as well!


14. And and Qiu Qiu retweet my tweet as well. Okay, it may not seem like a big deal to you, but to me, YES omg.


So, there goes to some of my highlights of year 2012. Of course, there are more but how much can a brain remember? Especially when you're talking to a person who has a memory of a dory fish. No, seriously. I can easily forget parts of movies that I JUST watched. And yes, it seems like I've enjoyed myself in 2012 but it was definitely one of my toughest years. Honestly, I'd admit that I've struggled in almost every part of my life this year. From family, finance, studies, relationship and even getting myself to drive. I could have been in my lowest this year, I knew I could have. But He was there with me, that I knew too. He gave me strength to overcome. Gave me hope to continue living. Gave me reason to believe. I've learned so much this year and I believe I'd learn even more this year. I know I'm ready for this because He has prepared me for my worst. So bring it.


The old is gone and the new has come! With that, I've thought really long about my resolutions for this year. And I know as time goes by, everyone forgets of their resolutions that they've made at the beginning of the years. It happens all the time, happened to me too. But I really hope to keep to my words this year.  And the boyfriend would be my witness. I hope he does :) So here goes.

1. Eat clean and train dirty.
( Yes, that is going to be my wallpaper for my iPad this year, to remind myself to achieve a toner body!)


2. Sleep early to wake up early.
( I have a very very very bad habit of sleeping late since I was a little girl. Let's take this slow but better than no progress right? And yes, up early for my exercise.)

3. Pray everyday or as often as I can.

4. Take up a lesson (piano/dance)
(The thought of me knowing both piano and dance back then really makes me sad especially dance. I really want to be good at it again.)

5. To go for at least 2 mission trips/travel

6. To control my temper especially towards my close and loved ones.

7. To be more fashionable and daring with my outfits.
(If you'd look into my closet, most of my outfits are usually similar or floral. And yes, as much as I love floral. I think I need some different flavor in my closet.)

8. To be a blank slate and try new experiences coming my way.
(Yes, I need to stop going into my little shell and start experiencing new things. Meet new people. Join new events and what not.)



So there goes to my resolutions for the year 2013. May everyone have a smashing new year filled with lots of delightful surprises. I wish you all courage, hope and faith to overcome all the hurdles you may face. Have a great and wonderful year ahead. God bless you :)





evon

No comments: