Monday, December 31, 2012

Josh & Evon #2

 Christmas Service 2012

#2
So the other day, me, the boyfriend and his family were chilling around the living room and this happened.

Josh: So where do you guys wanna go for holiday during the Chinese New Year break? Kelantan? Terrenganu? Penang? Wheeere?

Everyone: *thinks*

Josh: Kelantan okay wert. Can eat Malay food! I want.

Me: Hmmmm dunno.

Josh: Okay then. *looks at me* Just so you know, if we go to Kelantan, you can't wear shorts (I love to wear shorts, fyi). So have to always wear long pants ya.

Me: *looks back at him* nooooooooo, don't lie. I've been to Kelantan ok! And I wore shorts.

Josh: How many years ago was that???!

Me: Errrrrr 3 years ago? Haha

Josh: Exactly. New rules la. And we can't hold hands unless we're married you know.

Me: *gives him stun face* Okay. Then we better start practicing now. Or else we won't get used to it.


P/s we weren't trying to insult anyone here. So don't be offended :)





evon

No comments: