Thursday, November 25, 2010

Fralalalala
Highway run, into the midnight sun.
Wheels go round & round, you're on my mind.

 Me : You're so cute!
Boyfriend : Are you calling me ugly?
Me : No no, just cute.
Boyfriend : But cute means ugly yet adorable.
Me : Okaaaay. So you're cute, just the adorable part.
Boyfriend : So I'm TE without the CU.
Me : Hahahaha


I know often we might tick each other off.
Our conversations might get ugly once in a while.
We might not understand each other as much as we think we do,
Or be there for one another at all times.

But sometimes I feel like a childish little kid.
Always seeking for your attention.
I don't know why, but maybe it's because
I love spending all my time with you.

I know nothing's prefect, definitely not our relationship.
We might be on different pages sometimes.
We may be far away from one another.
Or sometimes we don't even have much time for one another.

But sometimes I feel like a shy school girl.
Crushing over a guy from school.
When I see you around me,
I could feel my heart beating for you.

It's really draining when we argue, disagree or even hurt one another. It scares me to see us being like that. Sometimes we get so frustrated, I forgot how much you truly mean to me. And start saying things that I don't mean. And sometimes things get so wrong, I forgot all the good times we've spent together. And I just want to give up on all of these. But flashbacks of my national service moments came to me, and I started to realize how much I really miss you those days. How much I yearn to see your face. How much I long to hear your voice. Just to know that you are all mine and no one else's. Baby, I'm sorry for not appreciating you when you're right in front of me.


I don't know how much more we're going to go through.
But I really love you





evon

No comments: