Sunday, November 7, 2010

So much
Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says,
For the woman I love and the second, for my best friend.



Not what I expect it to be. Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.Not what I expect it to be.

 Bf's family brought me out for dinner. Thank you so much for always feeding me with awesome food. I feel so bad, cause seriously I couldn't enjoy myself much due to the pain. It sucks so bad. And of all days, the day before my birthday. It couldn't have been any better. And Bf fell sick too. I wouldn't blame you, so don't feel bad alright? Really tried my very best to take care of you. Mwaxx

I'm just having this emotional break down due to my consistent eye infection and it's awesomeness of choosing dates to come and haunt & ruin my life. And stop freaking say it's because of my cons okay?! I'm so sick of it. Feels like forking out my eye balls -.-

Anyways, thank you Bf for my awesome super duper early birthday present this year. I love it so so much. Putting aside all these that distracts me from appreciating things that are in front of my eyes, I'm really happy that you bought me my new pink phone. And I know I had to ruin the surprise because I spoiled my current phone during National Service hehe. I just had to do it. Anyways, this is the best present I ever received. Thank you Bf





evon

No comments: