Monday, November 29, 2010

Officially missing you
It's not when or where that matters,
But who that changes everything.

May the pork be with you.

Since Christmas is coming, I shall make a wish list for myself TEEHEE :

1. Itouch 4 Since Bf said I don't NEED it. Okay....
2. I need a new big purse then, tqvm.
3. Cash would be fine, like angpao in Christmas style :)
4. A car would be awesome since license was my birthday present hehe.
5. New earrings for my lost earrings. I don't wanna close my piercings.
6. Almost forgot about my very own semi-pro camera! Ngeh
7. Or maybe my lomo camera is good enough too. The best part is, it's not that expensive :D:D

Wow, apparently there's not much that I actually want right now .___.
And most of the above makes gigantic holes in thy wallets.
Anyway, I will update my Christmas wish list when I can think of any hehe.


.............................................................



Found this really really really cute song. Omg, I melted.





evon

No comments: