Wednesday, October 27, 2010

God is good, All the time.

Glory is not fame, glory is not making yourself a name,
Glory is about sacrificing for others. - Jaeson Ma

Sparkly sparkles me :)


1. I've been slacking with my blog recently. Have you ever felt like there's so much to tell to the world but yet you don't what's it all about? Hmmm all jumbled up inside. It's not a pretty feeling.

2. I love recyclables, don't you?

3. Bff drove me to Sunway yesterday just because he's craving for sushi haha. Awesome :) And he drove the family car and parked into a puny parking lot. Awesomer! Went over to Selva's but he was bathing. So we bunked into Mei Ki's first. I found out some secrets * Jeng jeng * Me likey >:)

4. God really does wonders. Remember I told you I was discourage by how the people of Malaysia is looking down on their own country? Well, yes. But then, I attended a meeting this week. And my pastor was talking about discouragement. " Do not be discouraged, but instead stand up with courage and start encouraging people. " Well, look at the bright side. When something bad is happening even if it's personal/family/friends/country/nation, we know that God is going to do something miraculous about it. Amen!

5. Having pasta tonight! Wheee I like pasta even without the gravy .__. That's how much me likey

6. Last week to vote for boyfriend in Hottest Hunk 2010. HUNK19 & send to 36213

Okay, my pasta friends are calling me by the stomach. Bye :)





evon

No comments: