Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Do my best, God will do the rest.

Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today.

Bangs, love.


Was discouraged by my driving instructor the other day. No, he did not criticize my driving skills but the fact that all Malaysians now think the same way as he is. Since when bribery is our culture? Since when ? Since when? Okay, maybe it has been here for quite some time. But that doesn't mean that we should encourage people to do so, especially young people. I mean, isn't this why the percentage of accidents between age 18-25 increases dead scarily in a year and yet the government is still trying to figure out the solution and add in new pathetic rules when the problem itself starts with you people acting foolishly behind the scenes. What happened to brave independent people trying to stand up for the rights? Are we all including myself too afraid of being right sometime?

I mean, I may SUCK super bad at driving and still am. But at least I try my very best to do what is right. And even instructors & examiners themselves can't fulfill all the rules & regulations that they've created from the first place. Because the examiner himself was doing the exact same thing after he told me I was wrong So tell me, who are you to judge me for not driving right? At least I know myself that I can drive slowly & carefully with full awareness even though I was afraid like crap. It is so polluted back there right now, that people like us who have no rights are forced to bribe or else we would never get anywhere. And especially exampled people like me who is so bad at driving have a thousand reasons to bribe and get it over with.

But I can tell you, I will try my very best to do what is right. I know many had failed, but God forgives. I don't know but maybe I may fail to do so too, but I know in the future that I did my best. To voice out & make a difference. I don't know how many times I'd be tempted to do so, but because I know and believe, that God will do the rest for me. I need not worry about anything for God is by my side. We cannot just stand here and watch our country fall into this trap and when our country does, everyone just leaves it as it is. This is not the purpose of why we are set into this country by God to do so. I may be one person, I may be small. But one person is when changes start. Where difference is made. We have one life to live. What are you gonna do about it?


I know that one day, I may have to delete this post. But the thought of this makes me sick. It is time to make a stand. We will never be the same again :)





evon

No comments: