Friday, October 8, 2010

I wanna cupcake
Love never claims, it ever gives.
Love ever suffers, never resents never revenges itself.



1.  I've not been blogging, I know. Booo me, but blame the internet for having pms with my family for this whole week. Imagine.... A whole week without internet?! DIE .___. Thank God, I work in church. So I get to use the net with Tootsie :) But it's for my work, not to blog *rant*. Haha so I'm back.

2. Talking about internet, I want Unifi like so badly now.

3. Guess what? I'm playing Spongebob games in his website. So kewl right >:)

4. Hair products, hair products, hair products - My current addiction. I redyed my hair actually but can't really be seen here. O wells, it's brownish-red btw. Anyways, yeah. I kinda like the bangs idea but don't really have the guts, so this is what I came up with *looks at picture above* haha o.o What do you think about my new hairdo?

5. Parents bought me pretty pink flowery curtains for my new room hehehe. I feel like a princess again

6. Went Bliss with Bff, Laopo, Selva & Wayne yesterday. Spotted John & Mee Ling there :) Played Fish Wannabe Uno card games there heh fun fun. But all of them won a round besides me! Gaaaah, do I really suck that bad in games? .___. Anyways, Laopo went home the earliest. So Selva drove us around Usj2 with his Saga. It was fun while it lasted. Thanks guys muaaaxch muaaaxch!

 7. Had my driving class again. FINALLY after 3 months not touching the car! Gooosh, I was horrified. But I did awesome today wheee :) Like my engine didn't die on the road at all, like totally. Yes, believe it. Well, besides the part when I just learnt how to go up the hill. Engine died twice, but after that was all good. Heh, beat that >:)

8. Today is a happy day.

9. I need new clothes, SHHHOOOOPPPPIIINNGG!

10. Going out with church members tomorrow. It's a whole day :) I smell fun hehe and more pictures. Gracie is going too yay. Haven't been seeing her for 2 weeks now. Gosh, I miss her.


Anyways, I shall end here. Going out with boyfriend tonight *insert smiley face here*





evon

No comments: