Monday, October 11, 2010

What the world has become
Come live in my heart,
And pay no rent.




This video really opened up my eyes and see things that I've never realized before. I encourage all of you to watch all 10 episodes of this as I'm only publishing 1 out of 10. And I can say I am not going to ask any of you to stop listening to circular songs as I would be called as a hypocrite because I am sure that I will not stop listening to circular songs either. But since we are all conscious of these plans that are set to change our mindset, we should not let these behaviours brainwash us into being more like them. "Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will." - Romans 12:2

Always remember that God is always there waiting for us. To help us when we are down. To pick us up when we fall. All we need to do is cry out to Him and He will save you





evon

No comments: