Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stay My Baby
하나님은 좋은, 모든 시간입니다.

When BFF drove us to Mcd :)


1. My temporary room smells like cigs now .__. Thanks to those constructors geeez. O well, 2 more months Evon. 2 more months *Breathes in real hard* Fuuuuuuuuuuu.

2. Am currently listening to Jason Castro's Let's Fall In Love Again

3. Guess what?! Okay, I had 2 rounds of Baskin Robbins today. Damn awesome hehehehe. Guess someone is having sugar rush >:) Gosh, went Damansara Utama for it with Ling & Angie during work break. Then boyfriend took me to Pyramid to check out some stuffs. Went for BR again after that then watched Expandables :) Thank you for spending time with me.

4. Tomorrow is Thursday! Gaaah, time is passing by so quickly. October is gonna be busy busy busy.

5. I should go sleep. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day, I proclaim! :)


“Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.” Which is true and this quote does not only refer to men, but to women as well. There is no denying that first impressions last when a man or a woman sees a physically attractive person and becomes interested with her or him. However, to most people, it’s the personality that counts when it comes to falling in love with someone. Love starts with the interaction and relation of two people and bonded by time. Even if a man’s partner is aesthetically challenged, his better half will always be beautiful to his eyes because he’s in love with her. As for me, what I would quote is that “Love will always be a part of our lives. It is the emotion that God has given us to use for him and to other people.” - Anonymous





evon

No comments: