Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'mma stalker!

No man is worth your tears, but once you found one that is.
He won't make you cry.


1. I'm so lazy to update .__.

2. Went and catch a movie with Poh, Ling and 20 other kids at 1u last week. Cats & Dogs 3D. Me and Elise fell asleep. Believe me, it wasn't because the movie was lame. Read No.3 to find out

3. Had pyjamas prayer with our youths the night before the movie. So you know, it wasn't cause of the movie :) But that night was awesome. We had prayer and slurped on maggi cup. Then had loads of fun with Jinny's korean board/card games. Even though I lost most of it ngeh we had fun

4. Went shopping with boyfriend at Pyramid the next day after I came back from national service. I think he bought shoes for himself and even got me slippers, Roxy :) Thank you baby. I am loving it every bit hehe

5. Okay, I know I said I was lazy to update. But I think I'm getting the hang of it already hahaha. Oh, and I think my time zone for this whole entire post totally went bizarre, o wells .___.

6. Did even more shopping while catching up with bff, Darren. Since he's on sem break now hehe. Bought myself 2 new flats and bff surprised me with new awesome shoes from Cotton On. I love it! Thanks bff :) Then, I got myself a darn cute bag that I couldn't resist on not getting heh. Happy day, happy day *grins*

7. Went out with Mei Ki, Darren, Eric, Jaymie and Su Ann last Saturday. Has been ages since I saw them. Boyfriend came along too, thanks for fetching and hanging around with me :) Watched Going The Distance. The movie was okay laa. Typical, I can say. Had some camwhoring moments later on and did those japanese picture machines thingy that I have not been doing for quite some time. Makes me feel younger already haha

8. That night itself was mummy's birthday. So boyfriend and I rushed home right after the hang out, washed up and off we all went for Bumbu Bali. *Click on it, that'll link you to more info* :) I tell you, the food there is awesome. I heart that place and the food. Knew this place when boyfriend and his family brought me there. Couldn't resist not taking my family there too.

9. My freaking Sony usb is hiding from me somewhere. I have like tons of pictures waiting to be uploaded. Please, come back to me .___.

10. Finally watched Grown Ups with boyfriend on Sunday. It's a really nice show, expected laa it's a bunch of jokers we're talking about. A few of my favourites :) And that was the day I couldn't finish up my indian rice. World breaking record, first time in my life gaaah. Silly to say, but I somewhat feel disappointed at myself. If you know me, I'm an indian rice kind of person lol. I tell you, if boyfriend didn't ask me to stop. I think I would've passed out for stuffing all that rice into my mouth like nomnomnom.

11. Oh, I changed my blogskin like finally. Just telling, if you didn't realize. What do you think? >:)

12. That's what I think I only did so far after coming back from camp. Hmmm I need to find more things to do woohoo. Besides online shopping, evon  .___.




evon

No comments: