Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Rants rants rants *Updated*
To the world you may be one person,
But to one person you may be the world.


Random thought 1 : Why can't my hair grow any longer any faster? .___.

( 나는, 하나님과 함께 변경 내용이 이곳에서 말레이시아! 할렐루야, amen )


1. I think I made my mom proud today :) Guess why? Hehehe. I went to summit to check out how much Watson & Guardian is selling for Eucerin's toner. Obviously you go for the cheaper! First, I went to Watson. Okay, they had 10% discounts on all Eucerin products. Then I walked all the way to Guardian and looked around. The price was around the same. UNTIL I saw this pretty promotion of a bottle of cleanser and toner for a price of a toner AFTER discount. Woohoo, I know. Sure I went for that, damn awesome *happy happy wheeee grins* I heard from people around that Eucerin is good because it's dermatological skincare and is affordable too. Hopefully you guys can still grab hold of the promotion yourself at Guardian if you guys wanna try it out. The one I bought is meant for acne prone skin. Check them out here at Eucerin website

2. Boyfriend, I love you.

3. Am having this city clean up event organized by Change Your World this Saturday, which is 1 Malaysia Day! :) Oh, it's a freaking public holiday. So everyone has no excuse not to come ngek >:) These are some other activities organized by Change Your World. If you think you can't make it this Thursday, do some good and join some other community work. It makes you a better person :) Or if you think you can make it for all, good for you! Hehe come on, let's change Malaysia for the better. Hope to see you there!

I. Clean Up and Police Talk

Date: September 16
Time: 7am - 11.30am
See Map Below

II. Feed the poor in Puchong

Date: September 19
Time: 1.30pm - 4pm
See Map Below

III. Refugee Visit

Date: September 26 (sun)(*no more space)
Time: 3.30-6pm
See map Below

( Click to enlarge )

4. I thought I have lots to say, but I kind of don't remember what it was .___. O wells, till then.





evon

No comments: