Friday, September 17, 2010

Fly high, last long

Come live with me and be my love, and we will some new pleasures prove,
Of golden sands, and crystal beaches, with silken lines and silver hooks.

Raawr :)


1. You know, I really like that picture heh.

2. Went for Change Your World city clean up today. It was alright :) Made some new friends here and there. Oh gosh, everywhere I go. They're promoting rakan cop. I've been through 3 talks about it. And why? I don't know. 

3. I wanna go for a vacation! Flight plans to Aussie with family to visit my uncle has been postponed to next year due to some last min changes noooooooooo .___. I wanna go so badly. I don't care, I'm flying off to somewhere. I want my time off, like literally I meant that. Taiwan or Bali? What do you think? But the only thing is, who am I suppose to go with? My mom is still working on the dates I wanna go. And it's not like everyone is damn free to take a 5 days off just to accompany me for a holiday trip right? Booo that sucks big time :\

4. I really really really really really really really wanna go before college starts next year.

5. I don't really have much to say now, besides that. Hmmmm maybe I should go to bed :)





evon

No comments: