Saturday, September 11, 2010

USB oh USB
I am not afraid of tomorrow,
For I have seen yesterday,
And I love today.
Oh pretty pretty flower :)


Random thought : I miss cam-whoring haha.


Okay, boyfriend and I just came back from a wonderful Orang Asli Mission Trip at Bidor, Perak. It was awesome, I tell you. We visited 2 villages with our church youth members and was accompanied by a sum of Koreans aka the prayer warriors and wow, you can really feel the presence of God there with us throughout the whole trip just by noticing the weather itself because the weather was tremendous. Even though there were drips of rain here and there during our visit to the 2nd village. Faith and hope was tested that moment because being told that once it starts raining, the villagers will just head back to their respective houses but it may seem that our prayers really did work hallelujah. Not forgetting being "kacau-ed" by the policemen for doing missionary works, none of them seems to have showed up that day. Really thank God for that. Also, everyone went there and returned home safe and sound. All I want to say is that, everything went on smoothly and that nothing is impossible when God is here.
Puji Tuhan :)


P/S I really encourage you to go in to those villagers once in awhile. To open up your eyes and see the people around you. To help those in need besides yourself. There are still children who does not have enough clothes to wear, family who does not have enough toothpaste to use, people who still does not know who Jesus is.

Double P/S I really really wanna upload so many photos from this trip and even from national service. But I seriously can't seem to find my darn usb. It's somewhere in those huge brown boxes placed in this house of mine which is in a full of mess due to the house renovation dang, this is frustrating.

O wells, it'll come to me when I don't think about it :)
Anyways, I should totally go sleep now. Tomorrow's another long day out with boyfriend, Mei Ki and bunch wheee    





Happy Birthday, Mummy.
I love you so much ♥





With love,
evon

No comments: