Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Make over
 Two souls with but a single thought,
Two hearts that beat as one. 


Guess who's back?

Finally, my blog is alive again.
I can't believe I officially finished my life in National Service already.
You don't know how glad I am that it's over.
Gosh, despite the fact that the teachers and friends there are awesome.
The lifestyle there is just pure agony!
I dislike it most when you even sweat when you sleep in the afternoon.
EACH TIME gaaaah.
But that time has past and gone, I shall move on with life.
With a wide smile on my face ngeh :)

 

♥‌♥‌♥‌


 Okayh, you'd probably be thinking what I've been slacking off ever since I came back ngehehe. Awesome boyfriend of mine bought me to gai gai at S.Pyramid the other day. Got myself slippers from Roxy, like finally new slippers wheee. Went and did some catching up with Bff, Darren the other day and did even more shopping. 3 shoes and a bag this time :):):) Thank you Bff for one of my shoes hehe. Now, the next thing I want is to do something with my hair. Yes, I know. Again. I can't help it! After 3 months in camp, I seriously want feel pretty again haha. Okayh, that doesn't mean I praised myself for being pretty last time la, kay? But O gosh, all those can never top up the noise pollution coming out from the construction work that is killing me! Why does it take this much to beautify my cute lil home. Gaah,but I can't wait till it's done :)

I really have loads and loads of pictures to upload from my phone! But due to house renovation, I kinda don't remember where I put my phone's usb which is so annoying grrrr. And I can't find exactly where all my clothes and stuffs boxes are cause the store room is seriously in a mess o my.

P/S Thank you boyfriend for being there for me throughout this 3 months.
 Thank you boyfriend for the letters you took effort to write.
Thank you boyfriend for continuously loving and caring for me.
Thank you boyfriend for always being the first and the last to text me whenever I had my phone.
Thank you boyfriend for my new pink phone, I super love it.
Mwaxx mwaxx mwaxx


With love,
evon


No comments: