Monday, September 20, 2010

Orange! Panasonic! Boxes! Hahahaha

Love is that condition in which the happiness
Of another person is essential to your own.


1. Happy Belated Malaysia Day, people :)

2. I super duper wuper love this epic picture. I really had fun this Sunday morning. Let me spill the beans for you people who didn't come for it. There was Chinese "tong sampah" drums, Malay "vegetable love story" dance, the ahem ahem Iban "food hunting" process and definitely the Bangla "jump jump"dance. Hehe I can say, this was definitely a successful one and I'm glad that I was back from NS to participate! Good job everyone. Boyfriend did a very good job too :):):) He's so cute in his outfit hehe. Okay, maybe not in the picture below haha. But yeah, you get the idea. This picture damn funny la


3. I'm so tired, gaaaaah. I need and want someone to massage me till I fall asleep.

4. The performance was in the morning. Our church had this bowling tournament every year since like 3 years ago, I think. Yes, New Lifers are damn awesome bowlers ngeh :) Anyways, yeah the tournament was this afternoon. So guess where's the venue this year? Haha, Summit USJ. So we were there till 5.30pm. But I had to wait for my bro to pick me up 2 hours later because I didn't dare to walk home alone in the not-so-dark dark wth does that even make sense? I'm too lazy and tired to think. So now you know why I'm freaking exhausted.

5. Yay, I'm going Empire Mall tomorrow to meet up with Joben. I hope I can get something there teehee itchy hands again.

6. I bought Seventeen Magazine but I'm seriously dead tired that I don't even know what I'm reading gosh .___. Alright, I need to spend some quality time with my sofa now. Nights all
 





evon

No comments: