Saturday, December 4, 2010

Heyo Mayo
Your love is like the wind,
I cannot see it but I can feel it.

 Before I went for National Service, I suppose :)

 My uber favourite shot of boyfriend 

My Ah Jie during bible college moments, how I miss her.

Hang out with Gerard Butler ♥.
Don't get jealous, bii. We were just hanging out haha

I beat you in Need 4 Speed, Seng Yee!
Not that you were bad in it, I was just too good LOL

Snowflakes with the guys :)


.................................................................


Those are just random pictures I saw in my folders. As you can see, my hair looks different now.
It must have been ages ago, such wonderful memories.

Me: Bii, what are you doing?
Bf: Watching tv. Missing you. How bout you?
Me: Youtube. Missing you.

Nothing beats ordinary texting with Bf.





evon

No comments: