Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sometimes
Make her yours forever,
And I'm working on the forever part. - Remember Me


 Cause my parents dumped me at church & went to Port Dickson,
So boyfriend had to fetch me home & accompany me for dinner.
Well, we got lazy so we ordered Papa Johns delivery instead! Hehe
And watched Remember Me over at my place. So I am a happy girl today :)


................................................................


Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and ask.
Lord, what more can I do to please you?
What else should I do to make you happy?

Sometimes I feel like the world is too big to save.
That I look at myself in the mirror and see myself small.
But You keep reminding me of Your love and faithfulness.

 Sometimes I feel like there's too much to do.
Yet my hands are not big enough to take them all.
Then I remembered that I am not superwoman.

Lord, You see the cries of Your people.
The needs in their mind & the hurts of their hearts.
I pray that angels of heaven would protect,
Each and everyone of these souls.





evon

No comments: