Monday, December 27, 2010

Too little, too late
It is only with the heart that one can see rightly,
What is essential is invisible to the eye.


 Merry Belated Christmas!!

 ..........................................................................

 2010 is coming to an end, I don't know to be happy or not. I remember I used to look forward in the following year, just because I get another year older. But now, those feelings have grown old. I'm actually hesitating for 2011 to come. I know that God has bigger plans for each and everyone of us next year. Yes, that scares me even though I know that God knows what's best for me. I'm afraid of leaving my comforts. I know I've been through so many trials this year, but what if there is more to come next year? What am I to expect next year? I know I should move forward.

...........................................................................

To boyfriend,
This year has gone by so fast with you and we've been through so much together. Though there are ups and downs, I really enjoyed every moment of it. Remembering me being away for 3 months, we even missed arguing with one another. I never knew that was even possible. But I have to admit, that our end year has not been the awesomest because we're so busy that we didn't have time for each other. And I'm sorry for always being emotional with you for no reasons. I really will try and change to be a better girlfriend for you. But no matter what it is, I really thank God for you. You've made my 2010 so much brighter than it's suppose to be





evon

No comments: