Saturday, November 5, 2011

Run To You

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Live the life you have imagined.


Okay okay, you caught me. I'm running away from my assignments :\

Gaaah, this is pathetic. I can't believe I already wrote 7 essays and I still have 3 more essays to go. How can this be. And yet I am here bragging about it. I NEED BRAIN JUICE. MORE. I guess this is the life of a college student. Being all stressed up, losing much hair, pimples and eating to release all that tense. Boohoo. So much for awesome November. I'll make sure my kids are born in the beginning or middle of the year. Or else they'd suffer like I do. Anyways, classes have been kinda bleh to me. Assignments assignments quizzes assignments presentations. Everyone is rushing because we're about to finish our finals and graduation. How I long for that day to arrive faster. Admitting I'm already gonna be another year older, I guess it's a good thing after all. And I really hope of getting new experiences in uni life.

Recently I have alot of thoughts running through my mind. I don't just wanna be an ordinary girl who works in the cooperate world, trying to survive with the economical and technological changes in this world. I wanna be someone, even if not noticed, but someone who would help make this world a slight better than before. But I don't know how. I heard friends who'd wanna be a dentist so that they can go into the mission field and serve people with free services. Some who'd wanna be a lawyer to serve the community and gain some rights from there. Or even some who'd be a doctor so that they can go and help at places that are suffering from famine. So, what would I wanna be? What can I be? I don't know yet. God, please reveal it to me for you know best.

Okay I shall hit back my books, reports and assignments now!
Reminder: Update blog on my Singapore trip and Jayesslee concert :)





evon

No comments: