Tuesday, November 1, 2011

#Wishlist

Don't cry because it's over,
Smile because it happened.


Okay, so my 19th birthday is coming. I don't know what to expect. It's my last year of being a teen. Wow, days just pass by so fast when you're enjoying with loved ones. Sooner or later, everyone will start studying oversea. Leaving great memories back here in M'sia. I can't wait till it's my turn. Gosh the future sounds scary huh? But that's the fun of it. You'll never what to expect. Adventure! I'm so ready for you.


Now, my #wishlist to be achieved by the time I turn 20.
1. New phone ( Just had to put it down, eventhough I know I'm getting one soon hehe )
2. New specs ( My old one is so annoying.. pfft )
3. Pretty camera ( Yes, I still want this! )
4. More shoes ( Gaaah, whai so tempting... )
5. Clarasonic Plus ( This is a MUST! Zomg )
6. Facial steamer/sauna
7. Give me hair extensions/treatment please kthxbai. ( I want long-er hair/better hair )
8. New vintage handbag ( My brown one is tearing apart sobz. Hopefully I can get one similar to this )
9. A few spaghetti straps in different colours
10. Epilator ( I'd be a happy girl if I own this hehehe )


Hmm, what should I ask my parents to get me? I really want......





evon

No comments: