Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Thoughts


Alright, enough of deep thoughts of the day. Lets see what I've done in the past 2 weeks.

A little preview. Rewarded myself with a beautiful dress I'm wearing for an upcoming event.
Please make me look slim, will you? :)

Had wonderful time catching up with this FuZhou man. Much love 

 Pampered myself with this and a few others.

 Met up with this handsome young man and his mother for lunch :)

Colin boy looking all confused and sad when I'm about to leave for work. 

 New Life Puchong Building Fund Dinner. The name says it all

 Scrub-a-dub-dub! 

 Fish head noodle lunch with Ling. Check out the size of that bowl, and yes I couldn't finish it all but the soup was long gone. 

Well, I guess there will always be a bright side on a rainy day, just remember that.



evon

No comments: