Tuesday, March 13, 2012

When Two Hearts Beat As One.



I've been really busy recently and gosh, am I tired. Cousin's wedding just ended last Sunday, 11th March 2012. I'm really happy for him but scary at the same time cause he's the first one to get married in the 3rd generation of the Chin family. I remembered when I was little, I'd always wonder how his wedding will be like and now it's already gone to past. So yeah, freaks me out that I'm the oldest girl in the Chin family haha. Actually I'm the oldest girl in my mother's side too. But I guess when the time is right, then I'll be prepared :) Anyways, let the pictures do the talking.

My 3 days 2 night stay at One World Hotel. The view from my window.

I kind of like this picture of my mom :)

Parents <3

Tea ceremony at 10.30am

Smiles and laughter.

Half of the crowd.

Blessing little ones.

Lunch at PuTien, One Utama.

Bff and sister tagged along for wedding dinner :)

Cheers.

 Bride and groom.

 Their families.

 And this is my family.


Well, most of the pictures are up on facebook besides my camwhoring ones haha, so I shall post a little here. Next up, I'll be posting about the zoo outing with children church which happened today! That explains how tired I am right now. So, talk to you all soon and have a wonderful week ahead :)







evon

No comments: