Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Zoo Negara




Hey everyone, I'm back from my busy work and am taking time off to blog once again! This little girl in the picture above is adorable, isn't she? Well, she accompanied me throughout the zoo outing that we organized for the children church and it was definitely superb fun. The last time I've been to this Zoo Negara was 6 years back, when I was 14. So you do the math with my age. Well, the most important thing is that even I enjoyed myself because of the wonderful weather, food and animals :) Less talking and more showing. Let's see what other things we've spotted over there.





















Ended the day with ice creams for everyone. What a joyous day :) More pictures in my facebook page Evon. Next up, I'll be doing some reviews regarding some facial products that I recently bought. Most of them are purchased from Watsons and some online shop that sells facial products. Let's see how well it works for my skin type. And also some other outings and activities that I've been up to. Talk to you all soon.




evon

No comments: