Saturday, March 21, 2009

Hey people <3

I know it's REALLY weird for me to have a blog.
But after thinking long, i decide to make one for myself.

SUPRISE SUPRISE!

Alright. To get things started off, I've always wanted to list down things to do before i die.
Haha.
Random. I know.
But like DARREN always say : RANDOM IS AWESOME!
Lol. Bangga la darren =D

Here goes...



List of things to do before I die :


1. Get an AWESOME husband / boyfriend before i get all wrinkly. *It would be better if he's a foreigner* Haha.


2. Travel around the world with my FUTURE chunted camera =D Or at least to IRELAND and NEW ZEALAND :)


3. If i could then i would love to have a house there. Ahhh! Check out my dream house =P OMG.. How i wish...



ANYHOO..




4. I would love to get my hands on my Canon EOS 1000D baby


or

my Canon EOS 450D darling


5. I've always wanted to do something extreme like...... BUNGEE JUMPING , SKY-DIVING or maybe join the AMAZING RACE ASIA! haha.


6. This is a must! Or at least I hope so =P GET MARRIED at THE CHURCH OF LIGHT in the city of IBARAKI, OSAKA PERFECTURE. * You guys should check it out. Its amazing. Or you could see it in a music video of 梁靜茹- 崇拜. There you can see the beauty of it =) *



7. To be HONORED by the hollywood Chamber of Commerce so my NAME would be embedded on the HOLLYWOOD WALK OF FAME. Haha. Something crazy.

8. Get a terrier puppy as my associate in life =D You guys can get me a terrier puppy as my birthday present this year! MUAHAHA xD



9. Would LOVE to meet EDWARD CULLEN or at least someone as HOT as him. Lol.. * Guy would be ROLLING their eyes when they see this* Haha..



10. Would love to have more things to DO before I die =D



Anyways, i had fun going out with darren to piramid today. Eventho we went so far just to eat ICE MONSTER. Lol. After that night, I had my brother to drive me to Anggerik to meet up with my friends =D And had my precious baby - RAMLI BURGER! Haha. I'm happy =)


This is the end of this post.
Love all you people!
Save planet earth <3


No comments: