Sunday, March 22, 2009

Save planet earth <3

Hello people :)

First of all, I would <3 to say this before i forget.
On the 28th of March 09.
Saturday.

IT’S EARTH DAY!

So OFF YOUR LIGHTS on 8.30 – 9.30pm :D

22nd March 09. Sunday.
My church did some community work by going house to house collecting recyclable items like newspaper, aluminium cans, tins, clothes and stuff like that. It was freaking hot out there. But luckily my partner, Keith is our zone photographer. So I get to sit in his cute lil green Myvi taking photos all the way. Haha. Lazy bum. I know. Rawrr.


GREEN IS THE NEW PINK!


ANYHOO.


School holiday just ended. Boohoo :\ Sad right? I know. But I definitely had fun with my awesomeness friends this holiday. Hehe. I still miss you guys tho. O well.. back to waking up 6am in the morning. Tuition. Ballet. Study. And more tuition. Rawrr rawrr rawrr. Darrens favourite word :D

17th March 09. Tuesday.
I’ll remember this day for the rest of my life.

Me and my friends planned to go Sunway Piramid for Red Box. So I asked WZ to fetch me from the bus stop. But before all this happened, I got into a lil fight with my mum. I was angry so I just stomp outta my house just like that :\ Little did I know, there was a motorcyclist in front of me. He molested me. Wtf.. I didn’t scream. I didn’t cry. I was just shocked.

So ladies.

1st Don’t wear too sexy if you know you’re gonna be alone even if it’s 1 second. Guys these days are DANGEROUS. Not all la.


2nd Always ALWAYS at least walk in pairs. Or maybe 1 or 2 guys would be better. Never take risks like me. You don’t wanna experience what I’ve experienced.


3rd Get yourself a pepper spray. So if I guy gets really near to you. You’ll know what to do :P


4th Don’t go out! It’s a jungle out there. Haha. That’s impossible! RAWR.


Anyways, its time of the day again :)

Before that.
PICTURES!
Me and my ballet friend.
Grace, me and Jing Ling.
Grace and me.
Grace and Elise. They were wearing matching tops. Aww :D
Poh poh with her guitar on action! Heh.
Grace and me all sticky and icky.

Me being emo. Haha.



JAYMIE.

Mei Ki.

Su Ann.

Haha. Cute huh? :D

Thats us. LOL. All thanks to our magnificent Su Ann *Applause*
And thats me =)







Good Night.

No comments: