Saturday, March 21, 2009

HEY SUNSHINES!!


I hope everyone had a wonderful day because I did :)


Well, it all started on a SLEEPY SLEEPY SATURDAY morning.






"So she said what's the problem baby... Bla bla bla..." ( Thats my
A-N-N-O-Y-I-N-G caller ringtone. Lol ) My eyes opened and saw the time. IT WAS 11 IN THE MORNING. Haha. Unknown called me. He said : "@#$%^*&@^#%$$^@&@^#^#%$%@^#&^*$&&^&#%&...." Then i said : " Alright. BYE! " and went back to sleep. After dozing off for 15 mins, I WOKE up. weird. And i was wondering who called me and what did that person said to me. I'm so terrible. Haha.





It was our Mr.Darren Mok Wei Min. Lol. Thanks for the morning wake up call. Or else I'll be late for the outing, as usual. AND FOR YOUR INFO, I'M NOT BLUR! =D So i got ready and out we go to Sunway Piramid.






Our first stop.
GASOLINE.
Its a very unique place.


Thats their LOGO.


And thats how the cafe looks like. Cute huh? :)





This is what I ordered!



YUMMY! Thats my super duper Banana split =D




Jaymie's delicious drink.



This is Lee min's. Well, it looks like Jaymie's but its NOT.

Those SWEET SWEET delicacies definately hit the spot. Hehe.



After that, we went window shopping!
Bla bla bla...



* My leg hurts. Those heels aren't meant for walking! Lol *



So, we went for TGI FRIDAY.

Me and Mei Ki ordered our Fried Mac & Cheese.



IT WAS DELICIOUS :D



But what caught my eyes was Mei Ki's cute lil' dessert. Haha.





IT"S REALLY TINY!!






And this is one of the books I wanna get my hands on.





The sipnosis :

Maddy didn’t actually want to kill her ex-fiancĂ©, Carlton, she just wanted to scare him. Carlton took her heart, her career, her ideas, so it’s only fair that she should take some sort of revenge. After ruling out death by chocolate brownie, cyanide-infused vodka and voodoo, Maddy decides to hit the caddish Carlton where it’ll really hurt – his ego. But hiring a hit man to do it probably wasn’t the best idea. Things are about to get dead serious….





Sounds interesing, huh? :D




Well, thats the end of this post agian. Thanks for reading. See you soon!




XOXO

No comments: