Monday, March 30, 2009

Sunday

This is for sunday :)

We started off with church. And we were on duty for LIFE CAFE.

1st flavour - Strawberry.
2nd flavour - Honeydew.

After church, me and my family head off to Sunway Piramid :) Weee.

Our first stop.

J.Co Donuts & Coffee.

Our choice of donuts :D

My favorite looking one!

Pink.

My brother's. Its nice. Chocomint. Try it!

Mine. Its orange. And it tasted like medicine. Yuck!

Thats the tissue. So cute!

Dont miss the last drop. Cause its so awesome!

Well, after that. We went parkson to do our supposingly perfume shopping for my dad. It ended up everyone shopping for their own things. Lol. As usual.

My bro left early. Then i got myself 2 new jeans and a pair of Carlo Rino shoes :D Later on, my dad got me this nice body and face wash. Which has no chemical added = natural. Haha. Extra infomation. Its very comfortable and my skin is very smooth! Weeee.

We've spent our whole entire day in parkson. Lol. We came out with 6-7 bags of parkson bags. Haha. Like some parkson freak or something.

I'm happy and i hope you are too :)


Well, live your life to the max.

XOXO




No comments: