Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fever fever, go away.

 Cause I know in my heart,
Our love will never end.



I know I've been MIA for so freaking long! Gosh .__. I feel like I have so much to say, yet I don't know what lol. Hmmmmm


1. Ahh yes, point forms :)


2. Ohhh, watched Kick Ass with the boyfriend of mine yesterday. It wasn't as nice and funny as we thought it'd be. Maybe for my brother lah. But I totally enjoyed all my sayangs and hugs from boyfriend hehehe


3. I FREAKING GOT MY CONVERSE NAO. Am soooo deeply in love with em! But sadly, 2 of my other shoes broke :( Nvm, I shall go shop for new shoes wheeee. When I have time, that is.


4. Ohhh, you must be wondering why I have time to blog nao. Well, apparently my body gave up on me yesterday. Fell sick and couldn't make it to class this morning. LIKE AFTER 2 MONTHS! Nao am enjoying my rest & air con in my room. Ahhh the luxury :):):)


5. Can't wait for dinner tonight with Pragas and the rest. Yum, imagine all the food they're gonna cook and all I can eat HooHaa


6. Did I tell you I went jogging the other day, and so randomly I saw Selva, Jason & Wayne? Omg, I is damn happy I tell you. Haven't seen them in ages! So I continued my jog first and they were playing football. After that, Jason had to leave. The rest stayed back and chatted on the bench till the sky turned dark. Like seriously, it was so nice to be updated by my awesome friends once more :)


7. Gawd, saw BFF Darren at the car park yesterday when I heading to the cinema with the boyfriend! Whoooo, I need updates from you too dong and Mei Ki!


8. Had lunchie with charchie 2 and steel on Saturday ahhh happy :)


9. Boyfriend had dinner with my family the other day. The ice cream was so memalukan lol :)


10. I should totally go rest nao. 



May be MIA again
evon

No comments: