Monday, April 5, 2010

Short short short

2 souls with but a single thought,
2 hearts that beat as one.


1. Happy Easter Sunday everyone :)


2. I am cranky because I did not have my afternoon nap


3. I'm getting pissed with my brother uggh. Oh wait, not him. But his annoying techno music that even houses down the road could listen. Imagine trying to sleep with that condition. And he wouldn't fregging off it! Goosh :\


4. I am hungry. Another reason to be cranky. I neeed my food


5. My weekend was awesome but Sunday afternoons are usually shitty to me. I wonder why, not because class starts on Monday okaayh. I enjoy my classes. With such awesome classmates, how to not enjoy hehe :)


6. Okaayh, back to my weekends. Let's start with Friday. It was fun hehe. Jess, Number 4 and Number 2 came over my house after class due to some reasons. Then we headed off to Pyramid afterward. Makan and chatted awhile. I tell you Jess and Number 4 are like making million dollar business. The whole time they were walking away or on the phone. Dumped me and Number 2 alone chatting haha. Went and take sticker photos! Omgosh, we were so funny lol. But am loving it :) I don't care, we're taking prettier ones next time. Ohh, did I tell you. They bought me to eat my very first lok lok hehe. Thank you guys


7. Going back home was CRAZY. Took the bus, ended up at Usj 4. Then decided to take a cab. I think it took us an hour back to my house when it would usually take 10 mins .__. Anyways, thank you Number 4 for bringing me back home. I'd be lost like an ugly duckling without you haha.


8. Someone's showing off his new car haha :)


9. Saturday was even crazier. Totally enjoyed creative class tho. Rah rah ah ah ah, roma roma ah


10. Time to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep 


  Chao mao rao
evon

No comments: