Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chewie is so cutie

When my world is falling apart,
When there's no light to break up the dark.



1. Hoohaa I'm back people! I think I'm blogging alot recently. And I come to realize that no one reads it anyways. So I'm like practically talking to myself boohoo. I need to get a life like nao raawr


2. I gave boyfriend the wrong duty roster .__. *Whacks head* Sorry dear.


2. TGIGBFLF :)


3. Tomorrow's Good Friday. The day we come to realize and thank God for the crucifixion of Jesus. And it also means that Easter Sunday is coming.


4. I had a terrible nightmare during my afternoon nap .__. I freaked out, screamed and woke up. Do you wanna know what's it about? Naaah, I don't wanna tell. It's superb embarrassing pffft. But seriously, it was damn freaky. You really wanna know? Like seriously? Okayh okayh, DON'T LAUGH AT ME KAY?! You promise. I dreamt that one day, some of my college mates were at my house for who knows what reason, chilling out I guess. And all of the sudden, an army of cockroaches the size of CRABS started invading my house. Like what the bush! I don't really know the ending of the story. I don't think I even wanna know. Maybe all of us got eaten by the cockroaches one after another omnomnomnom .__. Yuck.


5. Anyways, you must either think I'm crazy or totally agree with me that the nightmare was freaky. Gosh, I dislike you dirty brown 6 legged insect!


6. Exam's tomorrow and I'm still blogging. Hoohaa ain't I awesome or what >:) Let's just hope I can pass my exam haha.


7. I guess I'll stop crapping lah. Not like anyone reads it anyways :(


8. Oh ya, HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY SELVA! No april's fool haha.



Chao mao rao
evon

No comments: