Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday
Shine like a star,
Burn like the sun.

Many faces :)


1. I'm gonna post in point forms now. I DON'T CARE! >:)


2. Anyways, okayh! I just encouraged and cheered myself up blogging in my previous post. Again, I don't fregging care if you think I'm cuckoo or just plain silly. As long it makes me happy, so be it! Hoohaa how much a blog can do nowadays and not forgetting how amazing God is :)


3. I need 2 cups of Neslo everyday to keep me awake in class .__. What do you expect, I wake up 5.30 in the morning every single day. Don't you give me that look, okayh. I need that much time to get ready for class. Blame the habit of stoning in front of the mirror! And if you don't know, Nescafe + Milo = Neslo. Gooosh, had sugar rush today. Tabitha, you saw it! Hahaha


4. Back to oats every lunch. I'MMA PIG and that's bad.


5. Oh gawd, I'm old :( My body parts doesn't seem as flexible as it used to be anymore. And it aches every single day. Do you know what that means? Stretching time wheeee the agony .__.


6. My dad seriously makes me laugh like mad cow la. I love him so much :)


7. Dong dong boyfriend decided never to ever paint my toenails ever again after that day hahaha. Now you know, it's not an easy job for a girl to paint her nails okaaayh >:)


8. Darren & Mei Ki, I seriously miss you guys. Where art thou? :( Even though I didn't message you guys after so long, please know that you're always on my mind. I waaaaat updates from you guys so badly. Ask me out lar, I'd fly from the other side of the world for you both hoohaa :)


9. My driving classes are on hold. That's so emofying. I hope I can get my license by May. Oh please oh please oh please.

....................................................................

Enough said, I have this part of my post dedicated to someone dear to my heart,
JOSEPH BENJAMIN STEWART.

Happy 18th Birthday, kor.
I've said it once, twice. I'll say it thrice.
I am truly blessed to have you in my life.
We've practically grown up together.
Seeing each others through ups and downs.
And I'd be very sad if we ever stop keeping in touch.
I wanna see you 10, 20, 30 years down the road.
And seeing you attending my wedding, okayh.
I remember you said you'll help me with my gown.
Hahaha the old times. I'd miss you so much.
 Anyways like you've said, keep shining for God :)
I'll always remember you.


evon


No comments: