Sunday, March 21, 2010

Grace of God

You filled my heart,
And it overflowed.


 To Gracie,
I truly deeply tell you this.
I can never find any friend awesomer than you.
You do not judge me for my ways.
Instead, you are always there for me.
I wanna thank you for everything.
I love you.


1. Guys, you all are my awesome friends.
But for the things she's done for me, I really don't know how to repay her.


2.  Bear with me, it's one of those nights.


3. Have you ever felt that you want something so badly, but know it's not good for you. And still, you want it? Yeah, that's how I feel right now. Like ice cream, a little of em seems fine. But when it gets addictive, you keep coming back for more. And from there, you know that consequences must be faced which sucks so bad :\


 4. God, give me wisdom and strength. I know what I'm suppose to do.
I just don't know how to face it. Please be there for me, I need you.


5. Still, nothing is worth suicidal :)


6. In times like these, it seems like God's the only solution to my everything.
And I am glad He is.


7. I'm guessing you're feeling confused cause my blog gives you diverse feelings. First I'm grateful, then I'm sad and lost and now, everything seems ok. Well, let me tell you. I'm not okay thank you very much.


8. But because of God's love and grace, not forgetting the people around me. I know I am truly blessed. And obstacles like these aren't gonna tear me apart. I don't think so, I know so :)


9. Okayh, Monday is coming. Back to school. Study study



God loves you and me :)
evon

No comments: