Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Missing out

If we can't trust,
Neither can we find love or joy.



1. Thank God for worship today. Everything went super well :)
Also thanks to the musicians! You guys were awesome.


2. Am feeling kinda looooow right nao. I would love to know why.
But I couldn't uggh .__. Maybe I'm tired, let's hope.


3. Just finished my assignment yesterday. 2 1/2 hours for a page.
Gooosh, it's harder than you think. But am quite satisfied la :)


3. I'm missing out all the fun! Sacrifices to be made, oh well.
WATCH OUT FRIENDS, I'D BE FREE BY MAY 21ST! Lawl
Yes, I know that's a long way more. Just trying to make myself feel better.
Which doesn't seem to be working raawr.


4. Ling invited me to be one of the blog authors in this particular blog.
Different various authors. Kinda awesome possum :)
I think it's under construction. But please do check em out ya?
I'd put the link down here.


5. I think too much :\


6. Am talking to Selva nao. Happy happy I miss him.
Mei Ki, where are you? KISS KISS HUG HUG


7. You'd probably seen this in my blog before or not.
" I like you more than
Spongebob likes jellyfishing,
Sandy likes karate,
Mr.Krabs likes money,
And Squidward likes his clarinet.
All I want is you.
Like how much Plankton wants
The krabby patty secret formula "
But am still loving it everytime I see it.


8. Ps.Colin Hurt is sooo awesome :)
He's such a wonderful man of God.


9. Information about National Service are FINALLY out.
I kinda knew I wasn't gonna be sent back to Selangor hm.
Yaaah, anyways. It's Sungai Siput, Perak. Wherever that is haha
Boyfriend told me he'd heard of that place before, alot of siput .__.
You see you see, so lame! Hahahahaha
Anyways, I won't be able to attend due to Bible College.
I'm happy and sad at the same time.


10. Ohhhh, the bed is calling me nao.
I shall be obedient hehe. Nights



evon

No comments: