Saturday, March 6, 2010

March begins

God is LOVE ; GOOD.
We, his workmanship.



1. It's already March. I'm not ready .__.


2. But it means Mei Ki's coming back from NS real soon.
I totally can't wait to hang out with her once more.


3. We didn't even snap any photos when she came back!
Better have another photoshoot with you ah, please hehe >:)


4. It means you too, boyfriend. I want photos with yooooouuuu.


5. First week of Bible School just ended. Am loving it.


6. Watched Solomon Kane with boyfriend at Summit just now.
Scaaaary looking devils lar. Overall, a nice show.


7. Had a sudden crave for ice cream after the movie.
So boyfriend brought me to my favorite,100 yen! For ice cream. Yuuumz
Thank you boyfriend, and also for spending time with me :)


8. Am so tired I'm suppose to sleep nao. Tata



evon

No comments: