Sunday, March 28, 2010

Burned out
 There is none like you,
No one else can touch my heart like you do.



Okayh. Since someone said my blog's turning into point forms. And it ain't prettay. I shall blog like an essay nao. Let's just hope it'd be easy to read .__.


Let's see what I've done throughout the weekend aite?
Friday
Last class of the week! Like finaaally. Gosh, that week felt like it was never gonna end :\ Had my awesome possum afternoon nap after class. And as usually, my Friday night spent with boyfriend :) We watched Time Traveller's Wife. Thank you for going through the "agony" for me hahaha

Ohh, did I tell you? I had dinner with college house 1 on Thursday. And boyfriend came along too! The funniest part was when daddy introduced my family and boyfriend to them. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. When it was boyfriend's turn, daddy was like :" This is um, um *long awkward pause* um... MY FRIEND! " Lol silly him


Saturday
Busy day ahead.
Woke up at 8 in the morning for worship makan time wheee. That means I get to see Steel and Charchie 2! But the stupid thing was that I only had 6 hours of sleep!! Which is not enough raaaawr. Gooosh, you don't wanna know how many times I snoozed my alarm :\ Finally gave in and dragged myself to the toilet.

The food was YUMMY :) Like I haven't tasted such awesome soup before. And and and the salmooooooon. After that, head off to The Curve with Charchie 2 to meet up with Michelle. Charchie 2 drove me for the very first time! Hehehehe it was fun eventhough it was only the 3 of us. So it means bonding session at Baskin Robbins! Darn satisfied with my ice cream la haha. Watched Alice in Wonderland later on. Charchie 2 seems to enjoy the show alot! Like fregging alot!! I kinda like the cat nao. It doesn't seem so bad and scary after all :)

After movies, we went our separate ways. Charchie 2 drop me off 1utama. Cause boyfriend was there for his cell outing. I can tell you, by then my heels were killing me! Imagine walking from one end of 1utama to the other end .__. Don't bother convincing me not to wear heels, wouldn't work :) Had boyfriend's favourite Carl's Jr. for dinner. Then we headed home and watched Biggest Loser.


Sunday
Ugggh I don't bother explaining this day. Pms gao gao :\ Then again, Charchie 2 was there. Thanks babe, I hope you felt better too.


Whoa, that's a loooong post. Didn't know I have so much to crap about .__. Sunday is ending. Another busy week ahead pffffft.


Chao mao rao
evon

No comments: