Saturday, March 13, 2010

Underwater
All I really wanna do,
Is fall even deeper in love with you.


1. I'm gonna stop posting in point form starting from the next post!
I doubt it hahahaha >:)


2. Another week has passed .__. I hope I'd used my time properly.
And not like waste time and rot at home anymore.


3. Worship leading this coming Wednesday at Bible College. Darn nervous.
You can hear the pounding of my heartbeat just by standing next to me!
Thank you Joel Chua & Jen Ling, my musicians :)


4. Got modules to finish up!! Ahhh, I must not slack .__.


5. I forgot some of the things I want to post. Uggh so annoying


6. Oh, somehow I really miss all my high school friends.
Super sad I couldn't see alot of them the other day :\


7.  Watched The Book of Eli with boyfriend on Friday.
It was alright. I bet the script was less than 20 pages or something haha
I wanna watch Alice in Wonderland *hint hint* >:)


8. Hm, I feel like I have loads of things to do.
Somehow I'm sitting here blogging. Pffft I kinda dislike this feeling


9. Marie Digby is damn gorgeous huhu and so is Josh Duhamel :)


10. OH, I REMEMBER WHAT I WANNA POST.
PLEASE DON'T BOTHER ASKING ME BOUT MY SPM RESULTS.
KTHXBAI.


11. Random but I somehow miss dancing damn alot sigh :(


12. Shall busify myself right now. Chao



God is super awesome.
evon

No comments: