Monday, February 20, 2012

As Long As We Got Love.



I know me and the boyfriend mentioned that we don't celebrate Valentines Day. But he somehow managed to pull it off with a surprise once again even though it wasn't on Valentines Day itself, it was lovely :) And honestly it does feel good to be surprised once in a while, don't you think so too? But I always remind myself that as long we got love, everything else is secondary. Well, at least I try too.

Back to my surprise. He specially parked his car in my house that night and asked me to help him carry some things out, saying that he bought lots of stuff. I thought he bought tons of ingredients to cook me dinner! Haha but I opened the car door to find a bouquet of flowers placed nicely on the seat; it has cute little bears on it too. According to him, I was so surprised that I went over and hugged him and forgot to take my flowers out from the car. Then I also found out that he bought me yummy durians for late dinner. So the night ended with us sitting on our usual coach watching Armargeddon together while enjoying durians.

Even though it was a simple surprise, it really made my day. I felt so much love from this man, who took time off to think of all these for me because he knows how much I love surprises. Even though he's always busy with work and church, he manage to squeeze in some time for me despite being tired most of the time. He ended up falling asleep on my lap that night because he was so tired. But I really don't mind; because it's the time spent together that makes moments like these memorable.

Boyfriend got me this gym in the pocket for Valentines. My supposedly replacement for roses this year, I thought.
But he was sweet enough to get me roses again. Double bonus :) 

Outfit on Sunday morning :)

The famous cheesecake at ss15. Was craving for it the other day and boyfriend was nice enough to bring me there to buy it.
Recommended! There's so many people even during Chinese New Year week.
RT Pastry House
Address: B6-G, Jalan SS15/4D, Subang Jaya 47500 Selangor
Tel: +603-5621-6758

That's it for my week. Busy busy, a video of my Colin boy coming soon :)





evon

No comments: