Friday, July 31, 2009


August august august :)

Warning: You can ignore this post, no joke.
Well, she's not suppose to be blogging now.
Her schedule is tight packed this month.
And her head is gonna explode soon.
Like literally goes BABOOOM!
But as you know,
She just can't leave the computer
Without blabbering about practically everything?
Haha.
Sacrificing some of her sleep just to update herself
And spend some quality time alone is worth it.
Releases stress :D

Anyways, she'd been skipping school lately :)
She says; "I know I'm this really FAT pig in human form!"
Who skips schools.
Just to lie around her bed doing nothing.
And moves only to get food.
Then continues lying around her sofa.
Which makes her feels boohoo for feeling fat.
But gets satisfied after watching The Biggest Loser.
Which is suppose to motivate you to workout?
But apparently didn't work for this pig.
Haha.
And off she goes to bed again.
Woohoo.
This is the life.

OMG
Nah, I'm just joking.
I do workout, ok? :)
Like I've said,
All these bullsheep just to release stress.
Weeeee.
But watching The Biggest Loser is true la.
It's like one of the awesomest show ever.

Anyways,
Life's been pretty hectic.
That's all from me, practically.
I bet you're like; "What the heck?
I read this freaking long blog,
just to know she's pretty hectic with her life?"
PFFFT."
Haha
I know you love me :)
That's why you actually read it all the way till.........
HERE!

That's why you're my oh-so-awesome friends! :)
Loves & kisses.


evon

No comments: