Sunday, July 12, 2009


Okay.
That was my Session 2 babes post.
Now throughout all,
Concert team & Session1 also rocked wei :D
Damn proud of you guys.
Especially Joben.
You did an awesome job, like seriously.
And I can say,
It was an awesome feeling to see one of my bestest friend.
On stage worship leading a whole hall of people.
I was truly blessed by it :)
XOXO

Anyways,
now that Subang Rally is over.
I have other stuffs to work on.
Gosh. Busy busy.
But yeah, I love it.
Because it involves God and the people I love :)

The next up coming event - Jing Jing wedding party
Yay! I get to dress up :P
The night itself,
hopefully I can make it to Brandon's school campfire!
It'd be fun.

Owh yeah,
I went to LookOut Point KL on friday.
With my brother, my neighbour Edmond, my new friend Albert
And Superman :)
The process of finding the place was super funny.
Hahaha.
4 big humongo man looking at a small paper leading them to a restaurant :D
Ended up calling tons of people.
But yeah, none could lead us there. Lol
And Albert is just plain blur la. Haha
We found our way there eventually after 1 and a half hour :P
The view was amazing.
I am super loving it.
But I cant show you any pictures.
Dong dong camera.
Anyways, yeah.
When we first arrived.
My bro gelabahly sat down.
And his car keys fell down the hill -.-
Thank God we were able to get it back.
So much drama already. Lol
Chit chat and all,
then off we went home.
Chilled together and watched Black Knight till 2am?
Super lame show. Lol
Awesome night out :)

Thank you Superman.
I really love the bottle!
I'm like a bottle person, seriously.
I dont know why,
but I just love bottles.
I just wanna say thank you for everything ♥

Okay, enough bottle talk. Haha
Thats all for now.
Gonna head off to watch Spongebob now!
Weeee.

With love,
evon

No comments: