Saturday, July 18, 2009

CHANGE YOUR WORLD :)





This video is super nice, right?
Well, it's really amazing to see these people.
Changing the world at such a young age.
It's definitely a WOW factor :)
And sometimes we should be aware and a shame of ourselves.
Cause teenagers nowadays just expect lives
to go according to their ways.
Either its being spoiled by parents?
Or just being too dependable on them.
Like come on,
Joan of Arc led 3,000 french knights into battle at 1429.
When she was only 17.
She's a freaking female.
And Im crying over being chosen for NS?
Pffft.
I sound so pathetic right now.
So much for not being dependable, huh?
Something happened today,
that made me feel really touched when I overheard my mum
talking to some of our church member.
She actually asked them to pray for me.
Whether it is health.
Or the place.
Or just me.
But I know she really doesn't want me to go for NS.
And even if I do go,
she hopes its somewhere near.
So I could come home often.
I mean,
after all the fights and disagreements with each other.
She still loves me like no one else could.
Besides God la, that is :)
This is another WOW factor.
And Ps.Hock was just talking about family in youth today.
That we should appreciate them.
Love them.
Care about them.
Well, while they're still here.
And I'm glad I have both my parents around to support and love me.
Adding another awesome brother in hand.
My family is just the plain awesomest lah! :D
Anyways, yeah.
I guess God puts me in NS for a purpose.
God always does things for a reason.
No matter how unreasonable it is,
Its still a reason.
Well, I guess I have to start facing the fact.
That I'm growing older and maturer.
And I have to continue living without my family one day *Cries*
Have you ever had this one nightmare when you were a kid,
where you dreamt your whole family
just died in front of your own eyes,
leaving you all alone in this cold empty world?
Well, yeah I did.
It was really scary for a kid to even think of.
I just can't imagine living without my family.
I really love them loads ♥





Another old video clip that I thought was really meaningful too.
Is there more to life than this?
Think about it :)


Signing off
evon

No comments: