Thursday, July 2, 2009


Hello people;
If you guys read the newspaper,
you guys should know that form 5s
could check for the selection of NS already.
I guess most of you are wondering
whether I got selected for NS or not.
If you're not wondering,
start wondering then! Haha
Alright alright.
YES, Evon got selected for National Service as said in the sms.
Boohoo, right?
3 months stuck in jail.
And I already planned to work and all.
Gahh,
I could still remember my teary eyes when I first saw the message.
Flashbacks off that moment.
Well, I'm not really sad that I'd be suffering there.
I'm sad cause I know I'm gonna miss my family and friends here.
Especially Superman :\
3 months is kinda long, you know?
For me la.
I can imagine counting my days there.
Oh, the horror!
But I might as well face the fact.
And take it as an experience worthwhile.


NS post.
With love,
evon

No comments: