Tuesday, June 30, 2009


This post is dedicated to my super duper awesome friend, James.
For it is a very special day to him and everyone around him :)


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!


Anyways,
James O James.
Thank you for being an awesome friend to me all these years.
You're one of them who hold on to me when I was falling down.
Thank you for all the advices you'd given me.
You're one of them who constantly reminded me how much God still loved me.
Thank you for all the conversations we'd talked together about.
You're one of them who would say silly lame things and make me laugh.
Mainly,
Thank you for bringing me back to God :)

Evon says; "I'd always be here for you if you ever need me.
You totally rock everyone's socks!
Woohoo!"


Continue being YOU
Cause you're totally my top 10 awesomest friends list :)


With love,
evon.

No comments: