Monday, June 8, 2009

Sunshine, you're amazing to me :)
And I'm really happy that you actually read my blog.
I hope you are happy too. Yes you!
My mood will be dragged all the way to the bottom of the ocean
if you're not happy.

So give me a smile right now :) Heee.
Even if it makes you look silly.
S-M-I-L-E


Anyways, gosh it's so hot today. Well, everyday :\
I seriously can't take it.
Air con & fans is just not enough.
I can still feel the heat.
I'm sorry, Earth.
I know I'm suppose to save you.
I know I'm suppose to not use so much electricity.
I'm really trying my best.
But the weather is killing me. Rawr.
I feel so bad right now.
I shall suffocate myself in this stuffy room of mine.
Haha
Again, sorry Earth.

Ferrero Rocher & Kit Kat. Yumm :D

This beautiful life of mine,
I'll appreciate it.
Because of every moment spent with you,
That God has provided me with.


I'm serious about this :)
evon


No comments: