Monday, June 1, 2009

Omg

I'm really thankful for all the family, friends and love ones God has provided me with :D
I am so speechlessly happy right now.
Thank you especially Aunt Ling for the awesome phone you've given me.
And for all the rest who sincerely wanted to borrow me their spare phones too :)
All these were kinda unexpected.
Because this time, I didnt ask for a phone.
It didnt really matter to me.
Whether I have a phone or not.
Okay, maybe it does matter.
But I didnt care and worry as much as last time.
And within a week, wait. 3 days? I got a phone :D
God is awesome, isin't HE?
Eventhough its not brand new.
Well, it looks new. Functions good.
Its new to me :)

This is my new babe. In white :)
Still trying to figure out how to use it. Haha

Anyways, just here to tell you guys that I will be getting back my same number asap. So you guys dont have to delete my number just yet! Unless you dont want my number :\ Haha. Anyways, yay! So happy.

And I need my sleep. Good night, people :)

evon

No comments: